Register for utility bill payment with online banking.
Utility Bill Payment service ensures:
- Convenience - You save time by avoiding pay-desks of utility companies and queues for monthly bill payment.
- Control on bill payments - UBB transfers the due amounts either automatically, or after your manual confirmation.
- Comfort – you control your money movement with free SMS notifications:
- SMS notification of incoming monthly payables with the respective payment deadline;
- SMS notification about a non-effected payment
- Keeping of payment deadlines - Each month UBB pays your obligations within the specified deadlines, thus eliminating the risk of having a service suspended due to a forgotten or unpaid bill.
- Grace period for credit card payments – non-accrual of interest within 45 days of the payment date (in case of full repayment of the total amount from the latest monthly statement).
- Planning of payments – You select yourself the number of utility companies to which you will pay your bills through this service.
How to activate the Utility Bill Payment service in online banking?
- Register through Payments menu, Bills, Utility Bills Management , where you can add:
- a current account in Bulgarian leva, or
- an active credit card.
The registration permits use of all UBB credit cards, except OK ones.